Leaking filters of all brands may be able to be repaired. Leaking valves can waste large amounts of water and may lead to your pool running out of water. Our pool filter repairs team are at your service!
It is vital that leaks be repaired quickly as a small leak could develop overnight into a significant leak and drain your pool. This will cause $100’s damage to your pumps. It is cheaper in the long run to get all leaks fixed ASAP.
Possible pool filter problems to look out for:
- A reduction in the flow of water passing through the filter
- Noticed short cycle occuring between backwashes
- Filtering action is not sufficient
- The water flow rates in the system are low
- Filter sand noticed entering the pool
- An air pressure build-up